I know you all love pizza, so do I, but I had had to give up the traditional version in order to better my health! So I came up with this creative alternative,
- 1 Wrawp (click to find out what this is!)
- ½ cup organic garlic infused tomato sauce
- Zucchini cheese .. however cheesy you want it
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Feel free to add any meats or veggies ya like!
Cooking Recommendation: use a special pizza pan, meaning the pan has holes in it, this is the one I use.
- pre heat oven to 350
- spread tomato sauce on top of Wrawp
- once oven is heated place in over until starts to brown about 8 mins
- remove pizza from oven and distribute zucchini cheese onto!
- Place back in oven and allow cheese/ other additional toppings to melt
- Volia! Enjoy your “pizza”
Let me know how this recipe worked for you! The timing of the pizza crust is a little tricky, I’ve burn the entire thing before because I didn’t have my eye on it!