Want to impress your house guests or just feed yourself quickly, with a healthy, delicious dipping substance? Then you’ve picked the right recipe, plus its MAD easy.If you have 10 minutes, you can make this. If you have 5 minutes and have made this before, you can make this. I would suggest multiplying the recipe by whatever number of people you plan on entertaining or hoard it all to yourself… I eat the whole thing.. I don’t share.
- 1 avocado for each person you think you will be feeding I do a whole one even when its just me though #iloveavocado)
- 1 medium tomato chopped into little squares
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 1/2 a lime
- Himalayan sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper
Method : This is the least messiest and efficient way I have come up with to make Guac
- cut avocado long way, remove pit with spoon and peel off outer skin
- place avocado in bowl or molecajete <= exact one I have + PRIME
- add 1/2 lime, some salt and pepper, garlic and onion
- smash and bash it, way easier with molecajete! <= cheapest for sale on amazon
- add tomatoes and more delicately spread them out
- Volia! you have made you Guac now serve!
For the boys: gluten free corn chips, sweet potato chips
For the health conscious folk: all the colors bell peppers, chicken breast, shrimp, jicama
I have a molecajete.. that thing in the picture, so its super easy for me to mash up avocados, I suggest getting one if you think you’ll eat a lot of guac. Plus they are pretty cheap and pretty! Where did I get mine? Amazon of course! click on any of the links to find your new kitchen toy! If you want a great affordable guac making set click here!
Have any other dipper suggestions?